By Taiwo Ogunniyi
Nigerians have again been enjoined to be safety conscious at all times just as fire in the early hours of Wednesday engulfed the Saw-mill at Olohunsogo Geri Alimi area of Ilorin.
Director, Kwara State Fire Service, Prince John Falade in a chat with Choicereporters said the fire occurred at about twenty minutes to two o clock in the wee hours of today.
Prince Falade attributed fire incident to electric surge, advising the people to always put off and unplug all electrical appliances when not in use.
The Director explained that Firemen were able to safe the Sawmill and the surrounding buildings from the ravaging inferno, however, no live was lost, but property worth million of naira was destroyed.
He urged the general public to desist from careless attitude to safe lives and property of residents.
Edited by Felix Ajide