At least 13 presidential aspirants have now bought the PDP’s nomination forms ahead of the 2023 general elections.
The number rose to 13 after Akwa Ibom state governor, Udom Emmanuel, a businessman, Muhammad Hayatudeen, obtained the nomination forms on Wednesday, March 30, while former Anambra governor, Peter Obi, got his on Thursday, March 31.
Here is a complete list of those who have obtained presidential nomination forms:
- Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar
- Former President of the Senate, Abubakar Bukola Saraki
- Former President of the Senate, Anyim Pius Anyim
- Bauchi State governor, Bala Mohammed
- Sokoto State governor, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
- Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike
- Publisher of Ovation International, Dele Momodu
- Oliver Diana Teriela
- Nwachukwu Anakwenze
- Akwa Ibom state governor, Udom Emmanuel
- Businessman, Muhammad Hayatudeen
- Former Anambra governor, Peter Obi Founder
- And former CEO of Neimeth Pharmaceutical, Sam Ohuabunwa
How much PDP has made from the nomination forms
The PDP had pegged its nomination and expression of interest forms for presidential aspirants at N40 million.
It was also learnt that Oliver Teriela Diana, the only female among the presidential aspirants, paid N6 million for both the expression of interest and the presidential nomination form.
With the number of aspirants who have purchased the forms, the PDP has generated some N486 million from the sales.